Qualified Early Years Practitioner
Dunblane Nature Kindergarten and Out of School Club have exciting job opportunity available for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our team. We are an innovative, award-winning and child-centred play and learning centre and welcome applicants sharing our ethos. You will join a team of motivated and passionate educators and you will be passionate about children’s learning both indoors and outdoors, sharing a child-led approach. This is a full time position.
You should have experience including:
• Planning children’s experiences following Curriculum for Excellence and Pre-Birth to Three
• Supporting children’s play including challenging and risky play
• Knowledge and experience of all national and local documents and legislation
• Outdoors experience and taking children’s learning into the community
• The successful candidate must hold a relevant childcare qualification of at least and HNC or SVQ level 3
Please click here to apply.