Please contact us for more information on the very competitive nursery fees here at Dunblane Nature Kindergarten.
Nursery fees include:
- Quality early year’s care and education
- Freshly made, healthy meals and snacks
- Celebration of festivals throughout the year
- Regular outings in the local area
- Graduation ceremony when ready to move on to primary school
- Access to a wide ranging set of resources and equipment
- E-Learning Journals
- Delivery Acceptance
- Exploration Area
- Outdoor Experiences
Dunblane Nature Kindergarten Council Partnership Pre-School Funding
We are in partnership with Stirling Council and able to provide assisted places to eligible pre-school children.
600 hours of Council Partnership Pre-School Funding is payable over 3 terms in the 38 week academic year & deducted in equal payments from monthly invoices over the period your child is eligible for council funding. We pay 100% of Council Pre-School Funding to you. Please note:
- Applications for funding are reviewed by the council each term & it is not guaranteed you will automatically receive this funding each term if circumstances change.
- Funding will be honoured for existing children registered at nursery in the March prior to their eligible academic pre-school years. Funding for children starting after this time will be assessed on an individual basis when applying for a place.
- The values detailed below are dependent on the actual sessions attended by your child. We can only pay you the amount received on your behalf from the Council.
- The funding amounts detailed below were confirmed by Council as at March 2015 and values may be subject to change. Any alteration will be communicated to you as soon as we hear from the Council.
Depending on your child’s date of birth, you will be eligible to different levels of monthly funding from different points in the academic year. Please refer to the table below to see how much funding will be deducted from your monthly fees:
Please ensure any changes to your child’s sessions during the academic year are communicated to the Nature Kindergarten Manager immediately, with the required four weeks’ notice, who will arrange for a revised calculation of your funding entitlement based on your new circumstances.
We are registered with the Care Inspectorate which if you qualify, enables you to claim childcare provision through the tax credit system.
Please contact us for more information or if you would like to arrange a meeting with our manager to discuss what options of funding are available to you.
- Sibling discount of 5% – 10% off eldest child’s fees
- 5% – 10% NHS Staff discount
*Terms & conditions apply
Our preferred method of payment is via direct debit or paying online. Bertram Nursery Group accepts payment for fees for any of its nurseries online. Click here to pay online. Our direct debit form is available to download from our website here. Other acceptable methods are childcare vouchers, cheque, credit card or standing order. Unfortunately we do not accept cash.
Child Care Vouchers allow you to pay nursery fees tax free from your salary. This is a salary sacrifice system and the money comes directly off your salary before deductions, giving you savings on tax and National Insurance contributions.
We are registered with a number of voucher providers and are happy to sign with other agencies as used by your employer.
Please contact us for more information or if you would like to arrange a meeting with our manager.
If you receive tax credits the amount you are eligible for may be affected by using childcare vouchers. You can check whether you would be better off taking childcare vouchers through this free online childcare voucher calculator.
Many families do not take advantage of the financial help that is available to them for the cost of childcare. Families on middle as well as low incomes may be entitled to financial support such as Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit.
This extra help – called ‘the childcare element of working tax credits’ – is available to individuals on lower incomes to help with the cost of childcare. The amount received is dependent on your circumstances and income, but could cover up to 70% of your childcare costs here at Dunblane Nature Kindergarten.
To be eligible, lone parents must work 16 hours or more per week, for couples, both partners must work 16 hours or more or one partner must work 16 hours or more per week if the other is unable to work for specific reasons.
To find out more and see if you are eligible for assistance, visit the HMRC’s help with childcare costs section of their website or call the Tax Credit helpline on 0845 300 3900.